The Center for Entrepreneurship hosts events for alumni and students for continued learning and growth.
NEC Pitch for Good 2021: Music & Entertainment Edition
September 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
On Thursday, September 23rd, from 12-1p the Nashville Entrepreneurship Center is hosting a virtual elevator pitch competition for Tennessee entrepreneurs in music and entertainment.
An independent panel of experts will be selecting 6 total entrepreneurs to conduct a 1-minute elevator pitch to a panel of judges and an open audience. The top voted entrepreneur in each of the following stages will be awarded a financial grant:
- Stage 1: $0-25,000 in revenue
- Stage 2: $25,000+ in revenue
- Crowd favorite (selected by audience)
Apply here by submitting a 1-minute video, your stage, and what you would do with the money. Submissions are due Thursday, September 16th at 11:59p CT.
- Must be a startup in music and entertainment
- Must be available to pitch in person in Nashville
- Must be creating positive good in the world via their business pursuits
- Founder must be based in Tennessee or company must be incorporated in Tennessee OR any EC member, program participant, or Alumni.
*2020 Pitch for Good grant awardees are not eligible to apply.
About Pitch for Good:
The EC’s Pitch for Good monthly event series sets the stage for entrepreneurs who are focused on finding solutions that benefit our local community and the world. Entrepreneurs across the state (and current EC participants) apply to pitch their businesses for the chance to be awarded financial grants. The program started with “Pitch for Good: Pandemic Edition” in May 2020 to shine a light on entrepreneurs pivoting their business to help fight COVID-19. Now, each month, the Pitch for Good event focuses on underserved communities, headlining industries or celebrating the entrepreneurs of our hometown.