The Center for Entrepreneurship hosts events for alumni and students for continued learning and growth.
- This event has passed.
Virtual: Dell – Building Your Team
April 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Building Your Team
- Recruiting the right candidates
- Interview techniques – What questions matter?
- First impressions – The onboarding experience sets the tone.
- Developing culture through define mission and vision statements
- Developing people through coaching and feedback
Henry Pile has experience as an entrepreneur, small business leader, and as a leader in corporate industry. He was partner at an experiential marketing company and VP of Sales for a market research start up. He was a writer for Native Magazine. In his role as General Manager, he oversaw operations for Exit/In and Marathon Music Works. He also been a leader in Sales and Marketing at Dell Technologies with 16 years of experience. He is a father and husband who has lived in Nashville for 20 years. He currently hosts a podcast called, “Kind Leadership.”